Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long time no post


Hi! it's been such a long time since I've posted here, I just I have been far too lazy about it and try harder to post here at least three times a week. A few weeks ago I went to New York with my Mom to drop off our cousins (They had been visiting us for a week). The visit was mostly boring but the highlight was when my cousin Joy and I went to the movies to see "17 Again" with Zac Efron. I wasn't expecting much but it was much better than I thought it would it be. The worst part of the trip was when my three year old cousin Jax, took my toothbrush out from my bag and brushed his teeth with it!!! I cannot believe that Monday is the end of my first college class ever. In the beginning I was very scared of what to expect, but I've gown more comfortable later on. Also, on Sunday I went to a murder mystery party for one of my friends Jenny. I was Dr. Golden, a Chemist and the sister of the murderer.

- Lindsay

No comments: