Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hiatus End

Wow! I haven't written here for a long time, but I promise that I'll try to write more. I always mean to post but I've been so busy with my outside life, and my laptop's motherboard died. But I've done many interesting things lately such as taking a speaking class, volunteering at a therapeutic horse center ( with I'll explain in the next post) and acting in a small community play. I can hardly believe it's 2010 also, the year went my so fast. In a few months I'm turning 18 too. But I don't feel adult at all, maybe it's just a gradual change. lately I've felt so inspired by this to work hard in my school work so when fall comes I can have many options of colleges to apply for. I can already tell that 2010 is going to be a big year for me SAT'S,getting my drivers license, my Scotland trip,applying to colleges, and becomes an adult. Bring it on 2010!

No comments: