Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gone Fishing...




While I was laying in bed my sister Shannon kept begging me to take her to one of her friends house (an Indian family). I kept refusing untill my mother practically made me go outside beacuse of fresh air. When we got to their house , their grandfather Abraham said that they went for a walk near where the pound was, so thats where we headed toward. To my suprise, the whole family was carefull observing my two brothers search for fish in the water. David said he needed a bigger net, and I wanted to get my camera and some water, so I left my sister with Aaron and took David's bike and rode home. Once I got home I relized that I was out of shape.Once I got my things the other family had left,so the rest of us spent the rest of the time looking for creatures.

The Pictures:










No comments: