Friday, June 5, 2009

What is this?




If you live in the United States of America, and have watched NBC for the past couple of weeks, you would know by now that they are trying to push a new show called "the listener. I really dislike this show so much. And do you want to knwo why? It's beacuse the main character abd premise of the show is based off the character of Matt Parkman of Heroes, which is strangley also on NBC! I mean, there are so many diffrent ideas that you could have for a new show, and this is all they could come up with? Where's the orginallity? I'm so tired of having remakes of movies and rip-off, people have brains, use them! I thought NBC would be smarter than this, and whats worse, he has a similar job and looks to the mind reader on Heroes. I for one will not be supporting this and I hope it get cancelled.

No comments: