Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a week!

Ever since Monday, a lot has happened to me.In biology class we had a few quizzes which I only got half of the questions on.

Later I went to a tutor and she told me that I bit off way more than I can chew, and that maybe I should consider a, auditing the class (taking it without credit). When I told mom, she said I just need to work smarter and stay on task. It's just really difficult because I didn't know that I was going to be taking one of the hardest classes in the whole college.

Also, we had a few labs this week (One microscope, one enzyme, and another one I forget). I lost the e-mail of the person I was working with, so I didn't know what part of questions to work on and I emailed her the questions far too late, and I feel awful, so I have to remember to apologize to them on Monday (I'm not a hands on person). And I also had an interesting bus adventure which I'll tell you about more in detail in another post.

So this weekend I just have to spend most of the time studying so I can pass this next test. I would upload some pictures, but my camera's batteries are dead so I will wait later.

Much Love,
Lindsay

No comments: