Monday, May 11, 2009

Errands

Well! It such a warm and beautiful afternoon today! The weather was almost perfect here. It was so nice that my mom decided to take advantage of it by running some important errands. The first stop that me, my little sister, and my mom did was look for the ice skating rink. Today was Monday which is usually homeschool day, but since we were late to it, Mom decided just look for it to figure out where the ice rink was so we could possibly skate during the summer. After about 30 minutes, we finally found the place, and it was nowhere near where mom thought it would be.




The next stop was the public library, which reminded me that I should really get back into reading again. Shannon was suppose to return her Dora DVD, but she was sneaky and "Forgot" to put it back in it's case, and on top of that she got to rent an "Alvin and the chipmunks" Movie and keep the other movie for a week.



As food the restaurant of choice was "Peace of Pizza". This pizza place is very cozy and is known for its retro feel and unusual types of pizza. I got "Mac and Cheese" and BBQ pizza. Shannon even got a free cookie just for being adorable. The only complaint I have about this place is that they should actually play some retro music instead of modern. Mom then preceded to take us to a camera store that was going out of business to see if she could find some deals (The effect of the recession!) but nothing there caught her eye.






At the moment I am drinking a delicious cup of hot chocolate and watching an NBA playoffs game (Dallas vs. Denver I think?)




Ciao!

-Lindsay

No comments: