Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Wednesday

Hello People!

Yesterday was so great because me and my brothers went to the movie theater to go see Star Trek! It was a really good film, it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time and was probably one of the best films I have seen this year. My mom didn't want me to get popcorn the last time me and her went to see a movie,but this time I completely needed it!

Earlier in the day I finally got my school books for my upcoming science class that starts next week. This time I have to really focus and not procrastinate anymore because I need to not stress myself out anymore. My siblings also had a homeschool class at the YMCA and I had to workout there. But the only problem was that my sneakers were left at home and that made my feet hurt.

After dinnertime David opened his presents for his 14th birthday, and Shannon even wrapped most of the presents which were a pen, a notepad, his cellphone, and a digital camera.








My new school books:




Bonus Picture, David flying his kite:

No comments: