Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thoughts on McCafé.......




Last week when my family and I were running errands, we decided to go to McDonald's for lunch in the drive-tru. Also, I wanted to buy a iced latte McCafe drink because I had seen it in commercials alot and was impressed by the McCafé store I had seen in Washington D.C. When the latte finally came to me and I got a chance to take a small delicious sip, it was slightly disappointing. McDonald's really needs to present more options in their coffee if they want to be considered a serious competitor to Starbucks. But I'm guessing that they eventually want to expand this McCafé menu eventually and are just testing the waters. And unlike the Washington store, the coffee was just okay tasting. I don't know, I'm not sure if I would order a McCafé again. But hopefully they improve because it sounds like a solid idea.

No comments: